Go to school online or on campus at one of the many fantastic Alabama massage therapy schools. Alabama massage therapy schools are located across the state in great places like Mobile, Birmingham, and Montgomery. Massage therapy is an exciting healthcare related field, and the Alabama massage therapist schools will help you earn your degree in no time. Alabama massage therapy schools will make sure you have the training needed to become a skilled massage therapist. Explore our list of featured Alabama massage therapist schools and decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As an Alabama massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Alabama:
- Average annual salary: $29,290
- Currently employed: 340
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Alabama Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now