Arizona massage therapy schools will allow you to earn a degree while spending time in this great southern state. From Tucson to Phoenix to Flagstaff, there are terrific Arizona massage therapist schools located around the state. If you can’t make it to one of these campuses, there are online programs also offered through some of the Arizona massage therapy schools. Massage therapy is a rewarding and interest line of work, so enroll today in one of the Arizona massage therapist schools and get started earning your degree. Enroll in one of the traditional or online Arizona massage therapist schools featured in our list below!
As an Arizona massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $37,350
- Currently employed: 3,390
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arizona Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now