Come to Arkansas and get your education at one of the Arkansas massage therapist schools. Little Rock and The Ozarks are just two of the places you could be earning your degree. In addition, Arkansas massage therapy schools also offer online programs if you prefer to work in a digital environment. All of the Arkansas massage therapy schools will help you enter this interesting healthcare related job. Check out our featured Arkansas massage therapist schools and decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As an Arkansas massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $30,330
- Currently employed: 390
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now