California is renowned for its great educational institutions, so enroll in one of the California massage therapy schools and earn your degree in no time. You can get your education while living in exciting cities like San Francisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles. California massage therapist schools also allow you to go to class online if you want to work from home. You will gain the skills and training needed from the California massage therapy schools and be on your way to a rewarding career. Begin your education today by enrolling in one of the California massage therapist schools featured in our list below!
As a California massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in California:
- Average annual salary: $39,770
- Currently employed: 9,540
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
California Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now