You can earn your degree in cities like Hartford, Bridgeport, or New Haven when you attend one of the Connecticut massage therapist schools. There are many massage therapists working in the state, and they are waiting for you to join them. Connecticut massage therapist schools will train you to become a skilled and knowledgeable worker in the field of massage therapy. Enroll in a Connecticut massage therapy school located around the state and online and get started in no time. Check out our list of featured Connecticut massage therapist schools below and enroll in an online or traditional education program today!
As a Connecticut massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Connecticut:
- Average annual salary: $45,180
- Currently employed: 760
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Connecticut Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now