Delaware massage therapy schools will allow you to earn a degree in one of the best places in the nation. Massage therapists in Delaware have a salary almost double that of the national average, and by attending one of the Delaware massage therapist schools, you will have the perfect opportunity to enter this workforce. Delaware massage therapy schools have campuses in Dover, Wilmington and other locations across the state. There are even schools available online! Explore our list of featured Delaware massage therapist schools and enroll in online or traditional classes today!
As a Delaware massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $51,540
- Currently employed: 50
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Delaware Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now