Tampa, Miami, and Orlando may be known as exciting vacation destinations, but they are also home to some of the terrific Florida massage therapy schools. You can earn your degree at one of the great Florida massage therapy schools across the state or even at home with online classes. Massage therapy is a rewarding career, and the Florida massage therapist schools will help you on a path to success. Please spend some time looking at our featured Florida massage therapist schools and decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As a Florida massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Florida:
- Average annual salary: $38,060
- Currently employed: 5,650
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Florida Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now