There are several excellent Georgia massage therapist schools in the Peach State. Come join a great campus in Atlanta, Marietta, Savannah or elsewhere across the state. Georgia massage therapy schools will train you in this interest career through engaging educational programs. Several of the Georgia massage therapy schools even offer online degree earning programs so you can learn from home. Choose between one of the online or traditional Georgia massage therapist schools and begin your education in no time!
As a Georgia massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Georgia:
- Average annual salary: $42,250
- Currently employed: 2,260
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Georgia Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now