Whether you are in Chicago, Naperville or the Quad City area, you will love your time spent at one of the Illinois massage therapy schools. You will get a great education in Chicago and come out prepared to start a rewarding career in massage therapy. For those who enjoy working from home there are also online programs offered by several Illinois massage therapy schools. Below you will find more information about what you can expect from the Illinois massage therapy schools and your massage therapy career. Enroll in one of our featured Illinois massage therapist schools and begin taking online or traditional classes in no time!
As an Illinois massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Illinois:
- Average annual salary: $34,190
- Currently employed: 3,130
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Illinois Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now
Discover all that Northwestern College has to offer:
- Financial aid and scholarships (for those who qualify)
- Day, evening, weekend, and online courses
- Academic and career advising
- Free tutoring sessions
- Employment assistance
- Externship opportunities
- An encouraging learning environment
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
First Institute- Crystal Lake has programs that were designed to provide students with the best opportunity to integrate theory and practice and understand what takes place in the workplace of the chosen fields. First Institute’s training is well founded in the educational theory which states the closer the relationship between the real and the theoretical, the greater the learning experience.
First Institute offers:
- Experienced Instructors
- Small Class Sizes
- Great Job Placement Assistance
- Financial Aid Available (for those who qualify)
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please click here