Journey to the Crossroads of America and earn a degree from one of the Indiana massage therapist schools. Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Evansville are home to some of the best Indiana massage therapist schools. Don’t worry; if you would rather work from home, there are several online Indiana massage therapy schools. Below you will find more information about this exciting career and what you can expect from earning a degree at one of the Indiana massage therapist schools. Start your education today by enrolling in an online or traditional Indiana massage therapist school featured in our list below!
As an Indiana massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $32,450
- Currently employed: 900
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Indiana Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now