Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, and Davenport are just one of the places you could earn your degree when you enroll in one of the Iowa massage therapy schools. A career in massage therapy is rewarding and interesting, and the Iowa massage therapy schools will help you begin in no time. If you can’t make it to one of the great campuses around the state, Iowa massage therapist schools also offer online degree earning programs. Below you will find more information about massage therapy careers and schools. Check out our list of Iowa massage therapist schools below and begin your education today!
As an Iowan massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Iowa:
- Average annual salary: $33,880
- Currently employed: 570
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Iowa Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now