Begin your career in massage therapy today by enrolling in one of the Kansas massage therapist schools. You can take classes in Topeka, Wichita, even online by enrolling in one of the Kansas massage therapist schools. With an education from one of the Kansas massage therapy schools, you can feel confident knowing you are getting the training needed to become a skilled massage therapist. Below you will find additional career and salary information for massage therapists in Kansas. Check out our featured Kansas massage therapist schools listed below and enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As a Kansas massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Kansas:
- Average annual salary: $34,740
- Currently employed: 610
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kansas Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now