The Kentucky massage therapy schools will show you why the Bluegrass State is famous for its education. Kentucky massage therapist schools have campuses around the state in great cities like Louisville and Lexington. You can also work from one by enrolling in one of the online Kentucky massage therapist schools. Any of the Kentucky massage therapy schools will train you to become one of the best massage therapists not only in Kentucky but the entire country. Please spend some time looking at our featured Kentucky massage therapist schools and decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As a Kentucky massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Kentucky:
- Average annual salary: $38,740
- Currently employed: 410
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kentucky Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now