Your future awaits you at one of the excellent Louisiana massage therapy schools. Louisiana is a bright and lively southern state, and you will love attending class in great places like Baton Rouge or Jefferson Parish. You will receive training at the Louisiana massage therapist schools that will lead to a terrific career. Massage therapists are in high demand across the nation, and a degree from one of the Louisiana massage therapy schools will help you succeed starting on your first day on the job. Our list of featured Louisiana massage therapist schools can be found below. Enroll in an online or traditional degree earning program!
As a Louisiana massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Louisiana:
- Average annual salary: $35,030
- Currently employed: 300
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Louisiana Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now