When you attend one of the Maine massage therapist schools, you will be getting a great education in a wonderful state. With campuses in places like Portland and Augusta, your time spent at one of the Maine massage therapy schools will be exciting and rewarding. Maine massage therapy schools will train you to become a quality massage therapist in the Pine Tree State. Below you can find more information about Maine massage therapist schools and jobs. Explore our list of featured Maine massage therapist schools below. Choose between an online and traditional program and start today!
As a Maine massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Maine:
- Average annual salary: $43,390
- Currently employed: 430
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maine Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now