Just outside our nation’s capital, enrolling in one of the Maryland massage therapy schools will place you in one of the best economic regions of the country. There are fantastic Maryland massage therapist schools available near Baltimore, the DC metro area, and online! Massage therapists in Maryland will experience a well-paid and interesting career. Let one of the Maryland massage therapy schools provide you with the education needed to start your career today. Featured below you can find our list of Maryland massage therapist schools. Decide between online or traditional classes and enroll today!
As a Maryland massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Maryland:
- Average annual salary: $39,070
- Currently employed: 1,170
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maryland Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now