New England has several terrific Massachusetts massage therapist schools available. Boston and Worcester are just two of the regions where you will be able to attend one of the Massachusetts massage therapy schools. There are also online education programs available through the Massachusetts massage therapist schools. Attending one of the Massachusetts massage therapy schools will provide you with the training and resources needed to help you excel in this rewarding industry. Enroll in one of the online or traditional Massachusetts massage therapist schools and begin your education today!
As a Massachusetts massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $42,060
- Currently employed: 2,120
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Massachusetts Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now