Head to the Midwest and earn a degree in places like Minneapolis and St. Cloud by enrolling in one of the Minnesota massage therapy schools today. There are also online education programs offered through the Minnesota massage therapist schools. No matter which option you choose, you will experience quality training and education at the Minnesota massage therapy schools. Below you will find more information about this rewarding career. Choose an online or traditional Minnesota massage therapist school featured below and begin earning your degree in no time!
As a Minnesota massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $40,900
- Currently employed: 2,020
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now