The Magnolia State is the perfect place to begin your education, so enroll in one of the Mississippi massage therapy schools today. Mississippi massage therapist schools are located across the state in places like Jackson and Biloxi. There are also online degree programs available so you can work from home at your own pace. Mississippi massage therapist schools will help you enter this exciting career with the quality training and education they are known for. Check out our featured Mississippi massage therapist schools and decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As a Mississippi massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Mississippi:
- Average annual salary: $24,560
- Currently employed: 70
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Mississippi Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now