There are several excellent Missouri massage therapy schools where you can earn a degree in this exciting field. You will have the opportunity to take classes in places like Kansas City, St. Louis, and Springfield when you enroll in one of the Missouri massage therapy schools. If you would rather work from home, there are also online degree programs available through the Missouri massage therapy schools. Massage therapists are part of a successful workforce across the nation which you can be a part of today. Check out our list of Missouri massage therapist schools featured below and begin taking online or traditional classes in no time!
As a Missouri massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $30,440
- Currently employed: 800
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now