Prospective massage therapists should look no further than the Nebraska massage therapy schools. You can go to school in areas like Omaha, Lincoln and the Tri-Cities or you can enroll in online classes through several of the Nebraska massage therapist schools. Massage therapy is a rewarding career and an exciting field in the healthcare industry. Let one of the Nebraska massage therapy schools provide you with the training needed to excel and succeed in this rewarding field. Check out our featured list of Nebraska massage therapist schools and begin taking online or traditional classes in no time!
As a Nebraska massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Nebraska:
- Average annual salary: $27,110
- Currently employed: 340
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nebraska Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now