Travel to Nevada and begin your education at one of the Nevada massage therapy schools today. There are exciting locations available like Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas where you can earn your degree from one of the Nevada massage therapist schools. There are over a thousand massage therapists already working in the state, so why not join them by enrolling in one of the fantastic Nevada massage therapy schools. Choose between an online or traditional Nevada massage therapy school featured below and begin earning your degree today!
As a Nevada massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $28,150
- Currently employed: 1,550
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now