The Granite State is prepared to give you a rock solid education when you attend one of the New Hampshire massage therapy schools. Manchester and Concord are just two of the locations where you can attend one of the excellent New Hampshire massage therapy schools. New England is known for its education institutions, and the New Hampshire massage therapist schools are no exception. Any one of the New Hampshire massage therapy schools will provide you with the training needed for this exciting career. There are even online degree programs available if you would like to work from home. Below you will find our featured New Hampshire massage therapist schools. Decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As a New Hampshire massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $44,520
- Currently employed: 330
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now