New Jersey massage therapy schools will show you some of the great educational opportunities available in the Garden State. You have the option of attending school in terrific locations like Jersey City, Paramus and the Tri-State Area. You can also take online classes through the New Jersey massage therapist schools. Below you will find more information about the New Jersey massage therapist schools and careers in massage therapy. Below you will find our list of featured New Jersey massage therapist schools. Sign up for online or traditional classes and get started today!
As a New Jersey massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $37,940
- Currently employed: 2,290
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Jersey Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now