New Mexico massage therapy schools are waiting for you to being your education today. The Land of Enchantment has excellent massage therapy schools across the state including places like Albuquerque and Santa Fe. If you can’t make it to the state, New Mexico massage therapist schools also offer online degree programs. New Mexico massage therapist schools will provide you with the resources needed to succeed starting on day one of your career in massage therapy. Explore our list of New Mexico massage therapist schools below and begin taking online or traditional classes in no time!
As a New Mexico massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in New Mexico:
- Average annual salary: $46,800
- Currently employed: 370
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Mexico Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now