New York massage therapist schools are taking the Empire State by storm with their terrific education programs. You can attend school in fantastic locations like Albany, Long Island, Manhattan, and Brooklyn. New York Massage Therapist schools will provide you with the training needed in order to become a successful massage therapist. Some of the New York massage therapy schools even offer online programs so you can get your education from anywhere in the country. Please spend some time looking at our featured Alaska massage therapist schools and decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As a New York massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in New York:
- Average annual salary: $51,320
- Currently employed: 2,700
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New York Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now