Attend class in Raleigh or Charlotte by enrolling in one of the excellent North Carolina massage therapist schools. You can join one of the thousands of well-paid massage therapists in the state by getting your education from one of several North Carolina massage therapy schools. If you can’t attend class in person, there are also online degree earning programs available. No matter which one of the North Carolina massage therapy schools you enroll in, you can expect an education designed to help you have a successful career. Explore our list of North Carolina massage therapist schools and enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As a North Carolina massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $42,270
- Currently employed: 2,320
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now