North Dakota massage therapist schools are ready to provide you with the training needed for an exciting career in massage therapy. Fargo and Bismarck are just two of the regions across the state where you will be able to earn your degree. Some of the North Dakota massage therapist schools are also online so you can work from home. North Dakota massage therapy schools will give you a great education and prepare you for day one of your career. Sign up for one of the traditional or online North Dakota massage therapist schools featured below!
As a North Dakota massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $47,260
- Currently employed: 80
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Dakota Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now