Ohio is known its quality education, and that’s certainly true for the Ohio massage therapist schools. You will see learn the ins and outs of a career in massage therapy while attending one of the fantastic Ohio massage therapist schools. Ohio massage therapy schools have terrific locations across the state in places like Dayton, Cleveland, and Columbus. There are also online degree programs available allowing you to work from home. Below is our list of featured online and traditional Ohio massage therapist schools. Sign up for the right program for you and get started today!
As an Ohio massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Ohio:
- Average annual salary: $39,120
- Currently employed: 1,710
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ohio Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now