Join one of hundreds of massage therapists already in the state by earning your degree from one of the Oklahoma massage therapist schools. Whether you want to attend class in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, or even online, the Oklahoma massage therapist schools will provide you with an excellent education. As a massage therapist you will be a part of a rewarding and diverse career that the Oklahoma massage therapy schools will prepare you for from day one. Browse our list of Oklahoma massage therapist schools and decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As an Oklahoma massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Oklahoma:
- Average annual salary: $29,150
- Currently employed: 260
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oklahoma Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now