Begin your education today at one of the excellent Oregon massage therapist schools. With a degree from one of the Oregon massage therapy schools, you will have the training needed in order to become a successful massage therapist. You can attend classes in great Oregon cities such as Salem, Portland, and Eugene. Oregon massage therapy schools also have online degree programs allowing you to work from home at your own pace. Check out our list of Oregon massage therapist schools and enroll in online or traditional classes today!
As an Oregon massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Oregon:
- Average annual salary: $49,110
- Currently employed: 1,680
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oregon Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now