Enjoy your time in the state known for its liberty and independence when you enroll in one of the Pennsylvania massage therapy schools. Whether you are interested in living in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, or elsewhere across the Keystone State, the Pennsylvania massage therapy schools offer something for everyone. There are even online degree programs offered through the Pennsylvania massage therapy schools. You will receive expert level training and education in order to succeed in this interesting career. Sign up for an online or traditional degree earning program at one of our featured Pennsylvania massage therapist schools listed below!
As a Pennsylvania massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Pennsylvania:
- Average annual salary: $45,400
- Currently employed: 1,780
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Pennsylvania Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now