Enroll in one of the Rhode Island massage therapist schools today in order to begin earning a fantastic education. You will be able to attend class in great Rhode Island cities such as Providence, Warwick, and Cranston. There are other options available too including online degree programs offered through several of the Rhode Island massage therapy schools. Below you will find additional information about Rhode Island massage therapist schools and what you can expect in your career in massage therapy. Decide between online or traditional classes and enroll in one of our featured Rhode Island massage therapist schools today!
As a Rhode Island massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Rhode Island:
- Average annual salary: $54,680
- Currently employed: 200
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Rhode Island Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now