Whether you want to live in Charleston or Columbia, there are great South Carolina massage therapist schools located around the state. Massage therapy is rewarding career, and there are already hundreds of massage therapists in South Carolina earning a terrific living. If you can’t attend classes in person, the South Carolina massage therapy schools also offer online degree programs. Either way, the South Carolina massage therapy schools will provide you with the resources need to help you succeed on day one of your career. Explore our featured South Carolina massage therapist schools and choose between traditional or online classes today!
As a South Carolina massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in South Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $29,830
- Currently employed: 960
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Carolina Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now