It might be known for its country music, but Tennessee massage therapy schools will show you why Tennessee is also famous for its education. You will have the opportunity to attend classes in great places like Memphis, Knoxville, Nashville and more. Tennessee massage therapy schools also have some online education programs available, allowing you to take classes from the comfort of your own home. Massage therapy is an exciting line of work, and the Tennessee massage therapist schools will help you excel before your career even starts. Spend some time looking at our featured Tennessee massage therapist schools and decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As a Tennessee massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $38,910
- Currently employed: 840
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Tennessee Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now