The great state of Texas has some excellent education opportunities, so why not join one of the Texas massage therapy schools today? Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio are just some of the great cities where you will be able to earn your degree. The Texas massage therapist schools offer something for everyone, including online programs which allow you to learn from home. Provided below is some additional information about Texas massage therapy schools and careers. Choose between one of our online or traditional Texas massage therapist schools featured below and get started today!
As a Texas massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Texas:
- Average annual salary: $38,000
- Currently employed: 4,270
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Texas Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now