Massage therapists in Virginia have successful and high paying careers, so why not join them with a degree from one of the Virginia massage therapy schools? Whether you take classes in cities like Richmond or Arlington, or even online, the Virginia massage therapist schools will provide you with excellent training. Virginia massage therapist schools will help you enter this exciting and rewarding career field. Below you will find more information about massage therapy in the state of Virginia. Check out our list Virginia massage therapist schools featured below and sign up for an online or traditional degree earning program today!
As a Virginia massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $50,740
- Currently employed: 1,870
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Virginia Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now