The heart of our nation is also a center for quality education, so head there today and enroll in one of the Washington DC massage therapist schools. Amongst the museums and monuments, you will be given expert training in the field of massage therapy at the Washington DC massage therapy schools. There are also online degree programs available if you can’t make it to campus in person. Any one of the Washington DC massage therapy schools will help you excel in this exciting field. Decide which traditional or online Washington DC massage therapist school is right for you and sign up now!
As a Washington DC massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Washington DC:
- Average annual salary: $34,130
- Currently employed: 110
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington DC Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now