Head to a fantastic Northwestern city like Spokane, Vancouver or Seattle and enroll in one of the Washington massage therapy schools today. Massage therapy is a rewarding career in the healthcare industry, and the Washington massage therapy schools will train you to excel in this career. Washington massage therapist schools also have online degree programs for those who can’t make it in person. Below you will find some more information about this exciting career. Please spend some time looking at our featured Washington massage therapist schools and decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As a Washington massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Washington:
- Average annual salary: $53,760
- Currently employed: 3,580
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now