West Virginia massage therapy schools offer some of the best training and education in the nation. There are West Virginia massage therapist schools in terrific locations like Charleston, Parkersburg, and Morgantown. You will find great opportunities across the state, but you can also work online through many of the West Virginia massage therapy schools. West Virginia massage therapy schools will provide you with the training and skills needed for this exciting job field. Below you will find more information about careers in massage therapy. Please spend some time looking at our featured West Virginia massage therapist schools and decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As a West Virginia massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in West Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $30,890
- Currently employed: 290
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
West Virginia Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now