Madison, Milwaukee, and Green Bay are all places you could earn your degree by enrolling in Wisconsin massage therapy schools. With a degree from one of the Wisconsin massage therapy schools, you will be getting a quality education in this great Midwestern state. Wisconsin massage therapists make more than the national average for this career field and there are plenty of job opportunities available. If you can’t make it to one of the schools in person, Wisconsin massage therapy schools also have online programs so you can work anywhere. Please spend some time looking at our featured Wisconsin massage therapist schools and decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional program or take online classes today!
As a Wisconsin massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $34,680
- Currently employed: 1,340
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wisconsin Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now