With Wyoming massage therapists making more than the national average, you will have a bright future after attending one of the Wyoming message therapist schools. There are campuses across Wyoming from Cheyenne to Casper to Laramie and other great locations. Online degree programs are also available through the Wyoming massage therapist schools. Below you will find more information about massage therapists in Wyoming. Check out our list of featured Wyoming massage therapist schools and begin taking online or traditional classes in no time!
As a Wyoming massage therapist, you will:
- Specialize in up to 80 different types of massage, called modalities
- Identifying and treating muscle problem areas for patients
- Instructing patients on how to personally care for sore body areas
- Work in an array of settings, both private and public
Some career figures for massage therapy professionals in Wyoming:
- Average annual salary: $39,460
- Currently employed: 130
- Employment outlook: 20% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wyoming Massage Therapy Schools Enrolling Now